Health Insurance Made Simple
FG Insurance is a Health Insurance Brokerage House serving you in the Portland Metro, McMinnville, Yamhill, Vancouver, Salem and all the smaller communities in Oregon.
We specialize in:
- Individual Health Insurance
- Small Group Health Insurance
- Medicare Supplement
- Advantage Plans
We understand Health Insurance is confusing and can be very expensive. Lorraine Mason, your health insurance broker, could simplify it for you.
We Make it Easy
Our goal is to make it easy for you to understand and to find a plan that fits your budget as well as meets every day needs. We will help you with the entire process of applying for Health Insurance and as a Broker we usually can save you money, time and increase Benefits!
If you are not familiar with our company and your first contact with us is online: Here at FG Insurance we do not sell your information and all information you give us is kept completely confidential. You will not be called by some sales person at dinnertime or sell your contact information to anyone. We will return your inquiries directly from our company only. One size does not fit all and Lorraine Mason will provide you with the insurance coverage that you need.
Why Use a Broker?
Brokers play an important role when choosing your Health, Life or Medicare Insurance Plan. We are always free to use, we are paid by the insurance company and can not charge consulting fees for our time.
A good Broker
- Represents all the carriers in your local Market.
- Spends many hours monthly with each insurance company keeping up on the changes and variances.
- Could save you Money.
- Is well versed in the laws and the new legislation that is happening in state and federal insurance boards.
- Listens to your needs and ask questions to find a plan that designed for business or individual needs.
If your broker
- pushes you into a plan
- does not ask your medical history
- does not ask why you are looking for insurance now
- does not ask about your lifestyle
- does not ask if you use a regular doctor or alternative care
You probably are not dealing with a true broker and you should receive a second opinion. Contact Lorraine Mason, she will be happy to give you a second opinion.